Monday, January 21, 2013

Question of the Day: So far, what have you done in Rep Term that you've never done before? Tools you've mastered? Things you're thinking about that you've never considered before?

"Super excited to be playing the pit orchestra. I've dreamed and dreamed of doing this and now, yay! I'm also teaching a lot, which is something that I've always been terrible at. Luckily, I have Lena to teach me how to teach and she's damn good at it. So I think I'm getting better. Here's to experience!"
-- Franzi Mayer, Senior

"I really didn't think I would be given opportunity at Knox to learn animation academically, and I am really excited that I have gotten this chance to learn alongside a professor in a subject we both care about."
-- Marina Capizzi, Senior


No comments:

Post a Comment