Monday, February 4, 2013

QUESTION OF THE DAY: How do you think your experience in Rep Term will help you beyond this term, either in your career or just in life in general?

"I am learning so much about teaching. I will be a teacher yet!
- Franzesca Mayer (senior)

"Rep Term is definitely helping me become a better problem solver. Because of everybody's busy schedules, I don't always have the opportunity to sit with a group of people and brainstorm solutions together. I am already more confident in my ability to think on my feet, which is super important as a Stage Manager."
- Emily Ioppolo (sophomore)
  
"It has encouraged me not to be afraid to dive headfirst into a new experience."
- Bridget Golembiewski (sophomore)

"I think the two biggest things I've learned thus far have been about becoming more conscious about my speech and body language. I'm not perfect by any stretch, but I can only hope that I become a more flexible and diverse actor by the end of Rep Term, which was one of the main reasons I decided to join on in the first place."
- John Bird (sophomore)

No comments:

Post a Comment